How to Find the Best UK Payday Loans?
What is considered ‘the best’ may vary by person depending on your financial necessity and circumstances. It can’t be determined by merely assessing the lenders or location. The best payday loan should be the one that can fulfill your financial necessity with affordable repayment terms.
That being said, checking on lenders one by one to figure out which one has the best offers could be difficult and time-consuming. In this case, you may want to use the service of UKBadCreditLoans which instantly matches your application with reliable lenders. This way, you can find the best offers more easily and quickly.
Get your quote for free!Start Now
How Much Time Do I Need to Get the Best Payday Loans?
As payday loans are often used for urgent matters, many lenders implement a swift application process with straightforward steps and brief checks on your personal details that happen almost instantly. If successful, you may receive the money within hours or even quicker.
However, that is the case if you have already found the right lenders. Looking for lenders and reviewing offers can take much of your time. To speed things up, you may want to rely on UKBadCreditLoans which helps you connect to potential lenders so you can go straight to the application process.
Things to Know Before Applying For a Payday Loan in the UK
Practice the following so you can know for sure if a payday loan is good for you.
- Make sure that the lenders are legally authorised.
- Check the lenders’ presence on the internet to see if you can manage the loan online and at the same time judge their credibility.
- If you have bad credit, choose lenders that offer payday loans for bad credit.
- Find out when you can receive the money, and make sure you have access to it when you need it.
- Calculate the overall cost, especially the interest because short-term loans tend to have high-interest rates.
- Never forget to include loan fees such as origination fees and late payment fees in your total calculation.
- Choose repayment terms that suit you. While shorter terms may be better sometimes it is necessary to spread the terms in order to make each payment affordable.
- Select dates on which you can repay on time. Your payday would be ideal.
- In case you have a plan to repay early, confirm the rule regarding early repayment. Some lenders don’t allow it and some others may charge fees for it.
- See if you can find an easier way to repay the loan. For example, some lenders may provide apps to manage your repayment.
|How much can I apply for?||£100 to £5,000||Zero-obligation quote|
|Length of the repayment||1-36 months||Quick payout|
|Interest rates (variable)||49.7%||Zero paperwork|
|Can I apply with poor credit standing?||Yes||Bad/low credit considered|
|Do I have to pay a lump sum?||No||Flexible repayment|
|When am I allowed to apply?||24/7||2-min simple application|
What Are the Benefits and Risks of Payday Loans?
While payday loans offer solutions for emergency situations, these loans may not always be the right option for you. Before making any decision, consider the following benefits and risks.
- The money is provided very quickly and can be as soon as the same day of your approval.
- No clear rule on what the money is used for. So you can use it as you want.
- Payday loan lenders are mostly willing to overlook bad credit.
- Higher interest rates.
- Some payday loan offers may come from untrustworthy lenders.
- Only available for small amounts of money. So, you may need to take out more than one loan to fully overcome your financial crises.
Will Payday Loans Negatively Impact My Credit Score?
The answer is both no and yes. As long as you repay on time, payday loans won’t damage your credit. In fact, periodically paying off short-term loans may show your ability to always complete repayments and eventually improve your credit rating.
However, continuously missing payments or applying for multiple loans at the same time could negatively impact your credit rating as it would be recorded on your credit report and lenders may judge you as a reckless borrower. So, It is advised to only take loans that you are certain you can afford.
Are There Best Payday Loans For Bad Credit?
In response to the increase of people demanding payday loans for bad credit, many lenders begin to provide a variety of bad credit loans, including payday loans. So, now you have a higher chance to find the right options for you.
Never stop at just one lender. The best payday loans can only be determined after comparing all rates and terms available to you. Don’t forget to also check on the lenders’ credibility. To smooth the process, you may want to consider using the service of reliable loan brokers like UKBadCreditLoans.
Looking to Borrow Money Easily?
Representative Example: Rates from 43.1% APR to 1333% APR. Minimum Loan Length is 1 month. Maximum Loan Length is 36 months. Representative Example: £1,200 borrowed for up to 75 days. Total amount repayable is: £1506. Interest charged is 0.34% per day, amounting to £306, annual interest rate of 124% (variable). Representative APR: 49.7% (variable).
How can I be eligible for a payday loan in the UK?
The eligibility requirements are quite lenient. You should have a stable income, be a UK citizen, and be at least 18 years old. Some lenders may apply additional requirements.
How does the repayment work?
You and your lenders must have agreements on when and how long you have to repay. Most lenders require your bank account information so they can debit the repayment bill directly on the due date. Make sure to always pay on time otherwise, you may be charged late payment fees. Due to the high interest, it is better to pay off the debt as soon as possible.
Can I repay the loan early?
You have to confirm the rules regarding early repayment before signing the agreement. Some lenders may let you pay off early and only charge interest for days on which you borrow. Other lenders may add early repayment fees.
What if I'm not able to make the repayment?
If you have difficulty with making the repayment, it is recommended to contact your lenders before the due date and see if they have solutions for you such as moving the repayment date, freezing interest, or even refinancing your loan. By doing this, you can also avoid interest penalties or late fees.
Can I find the best payday loans with no credit check?
The quick answer is no. Under UK laws, lenders are legally required to run credit checks on whoever applies for loans.