Frequently Asked Questions
To better serve our customers' needs, we've listed the commonly asked questions below from our borrowers and answered them in detail. Check out the information now to solve your problems.
1. How much can I borrow with loans through UK Bad Credit Loans?
You are allowed to borrow loans as high as 5000 pounds. However, the exact amount will be affected by many factors, like the type of loan you get, your affordability to pay off a loan, and so on.
2. Who is qualified to get loans?
Although our lenders would like to help anyone through financial troubles, there are still some basic requirements borrowers should meet. So before applying online, you need to take a look at them. To meet the minimum requirements for securing loans, you should:
- Be a resident of the UK.
- Be at the age of 18 years old or older
- Steadily receive your monthly salary or prove that you have a source of income
- Have an active bank account to receive your funds.
3. Will lenders refuse my request if I have a bad credit history?
Absolutely no, our lenders will not decline your request just because of your bad credit scores. Our lenders understand what challenging situations bad credit candidates face and how hard you try to borrow money. And bad credit will not become the determinant that prevents you from getting loans on our website.
4. What can I do with the loans borrowed through UK Bad Credit Loans?
These loans can be a viable solution to cover your unexpected expenses, get you out of financial difficulties and simplify your financial life. They can be used to pay any emergency bills, like financing your wedding, renovating your house, starting your own business, and so on. Besides, you can even use loans to consolidate your debt.
5. Can I secure loans with guaranteed approval?
No, there is no guaranteed approval. Our lenders will first assess your eligibility, income, credit scores and also take into account other factors to determine if you qualify to take out loans. Therefore, you are allowed to get loans and receive funds only after getting approved for your loans.
6. Why do lenders refuse my application request?
In most cases, you will get lightning-fast approval for your loan. However, if your request has been turned down, please check the factors below:
- The information you fill out in the form is not correct
- You have some outstanding loans
- You do not meet the requirements, such as not having a steady source of income.
7. How to pay off my loan?
You can authorise your lender to automatically deduct money from your bank account at the agreed time frame. In doing so, you will not miss your payments and incur penalties or fines. You can also make payments via cash or credit card.
8. Are there any hidden fees for using your services?
No, we can guarantee there are absolutely no hidden fees or charges when you use our online lending services and enjoy the transparent application process.
9. What type of loans should I take out?
The type of loans you should take out varies according to your needs. If you need the quick funds transferred into your account within several hours, it is advisable to apply for quick loans. You can get instalment loans when you need to borrow a larger sum of money and can't repay it within a short period of time. Or choose to request payday loans to tackle your emergencies and repay the loan with your next paycheck.