What Is a 24 Month Loan?
As the name implies, a 24 month loan is a type of personal loan with monthly repayment terms which is spread for up to 2 years. While it may be a little bit rare, some lenders are willing to offer this kind of loan even if you have bad credit.
What Purposes Can a 24-Month Loan Be Used For?
As it is available in a quite big amount, this loan is generally used for various high expense purposes such as:
- Unexpected costly bills.
- As a way out of some existing debts.
- Long planned projects: home renovation, dream holiday, and others.
- High-cost items: New car, tools, and so on.
How to Apply For a 24 Month Loan on UKBadCreditLoans?
Simply do the following steps:
- Submit your request for 24 month loans on our website.
- Instantly receive offers from potential lenders.
- Sign the agreement and receive your money the next working day.
Looking to Borrow Money Easily?
Representative Example: Rates from 43.1% APR to 1333% APR. Minimum Loan Length is 1 month. Maximum Loan Length is 36 months. Representative Example: £1,200 borrowed for up to 75 days. Total amount repayable is: £1506. Interest charged is 0.34% per day, amounting to £306, annual interest rate of 124% (variable). Representative APR: 49.7% (variable).
Reasons to Borrow 2 Year Loans with UKBadCreditLoans
2 Year Loans are considered a good option by many borrowers for the following reasons:
- Generally apply a soft credit check that won’t affect your credit rating.
- Quick application process. You know exactly how much to pay for the terms within the same day.
- No unpredictable additional fees.
- 24-time fixed monthly installments.
- Various loan terms: 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, and a lot more.
Can I Get a 2 Year Loan with Bad Credit?
Yes, you can. However, It may be difficult to find lenders that offer loans for bad credit unless they are specialised in it. In this case, you may want to use our service which is designed to help people with poor credit ratings. Our system would match your loan request with potential lenders that are willing to overlook your bad credit.
Get your quote for free!Start Now
What Are the Requirements For a 24 Month Loan?
The requirements are generally easy. You are eligible for the loan if you meet the condition below.
- 18 years old or more.
- A UK resident.
- Own a bank account and debit card.
- Have a stable income that enables the monthly repayments.
Do I Need a Guarantor?
No, you don’t. Many lenders offer loans without a guarantor or collateral. So, you don’t need a guarantor unless the lenders specifically deal with guarantor loans. If you have difficulty finding lenders, UKBadCreditLoans can help you connect to lenders that offer loans with no guarantor.